Things I’ve though about writing about but don’t have the time or energy.
- George Thorogood isn’t nearly as good as he thinks he is.
- Fuel Prices are dropping too fast. They’re dropping faster and at a higher percentage than oil is dropping. It feels like oil reserves are being depleted faster than they should. Look for pump prices to shoot up to 90% of the highest prices in February.
- Not only are 50% of all people below average, most of the rest are idiots, too.
- New projects! More things to take up more of the time that I don’t have to complete the projects I’m already “working on.”
- “Are we Human or are we Dancer.” It’s obviously a new Christmas carol, asking if we are the man in the sleigh or one of the reindeer pulling it. It’s a metaphorical excersize in existentialism.
- People who put on their phony Holiday Cheer between Thanksgiving and Christmas and drop it before New Year’s Day. It’s not Is not the things you do at Christmas time, But the Christmas things you do all year through. Where the hell is my “Happy Holidays” for July 4? Where the Hell is my Easter time “Happy Holidays”? Bunch of hypocritical bastards. At least I’m cranky 360 days a year, and that’s optimistic.
The rest of y’all can Blow It Out Your Pie Hole!
Popularity: 14% [?]This post was tagged with cranky, fuel prices, george thorogood, Holidays, Idiocracy, pie hole, projects, the killers, work.
The shorturl to this page is http://mity.us/2y